Do you want to become a better roller skater or rollerblader? Regardless of your skill level, this weekly class will help you improve both your skills and confidence!
WHEN & WHERE:
– Skate Station Mandarin every Saturday from 6-7 p.m.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– Each class will offer a warm and welcoming environment for you to learn new skills and is designed for skaters of all levels.
Beginner to intermediate skaters will focus on proper posture basic strides and weight transfer along with confidence-building techniques. More advanced skaters can learn spins footwork advanced balance techniques and dance moves!
– $20 which includes rental skates (if needed) AND admission to the 7-10 public skating session.
– Pay at the door of the rink for entry to the lesson. No pre-sale tickets are available.
– Most classes will feature two world-class instructors including Sutherland (@SutherlandSkates) Otto Herrera, and Takia Agresta.
Come learn how to roller skate or rollerblade in Jacksonville!